Click on video to view in YouTube and to share.
By KELLY FULFORD – Broadcast Staffer
ODTV staffer Kelly Fulford shares her recipe for a pumpkin spice latté in this edition of “Kelly’s Kitchen”.
Pumpkin Spice Latté Recipe:
– 2 cups milk
– 2 heaping tbs pumpkin purée
– 1 tbs and 1 tsp ground cinnamon
– 2 tsp ground ginger
– ½ tsp nutmeg
– 1 espresso shot or ½ cup of coffee
– (optional) whipped cream
1. Heat a medium sized sauce pan on medium heat and add milk
2. Add pumpkin purée and stir
3. Mix ground cinnamon, ground ginger, and nutmeg in a separate bowl
4. Add spice mixture to the heated milk and pumpkin purée mixture
5. Brew an espresso shot or regular cup of coffee
6. Add espresso/coffee to the heated mixture
7. Make sure that the mixture has been cooking for about 10 minutes
8. Pour and enjoy!
More from Kelly Fulford